These are real stories!
… Telling your story
- You like to mix tradition and modernity: a boho wedding dress with your mother’s diamond earrings
- Your groom wears Starwars cufflinks and Superman socks as he is always the hottest guy on earth in any circumstances!
- You wear your Jimmy Choo around town for the pictures and end bare foot in the streets of Rome, eating a gelato
- Your dreamy location for the ceremony : unforgettable in a wood, bare foot on a beach or romantic in a garden with a view
- You DO love details but you want to keep things easy. You prefer to enjoy a real experience, not ruin your day about « perfection »
- You organise your jewish wedding in a greenhouse in Venice with a female Rabbi. What a stunning chuppah, Mazel tov!
- You are obsessed about flowers and in your dreams, you’d wear a flower crown to go to the office
- You organize to facetime the ceremony for your grand mother at home who can’t attend the wedding
- Your budget priority is : the wedding dress, photography and an amazing hotel room
- You want to do the things your own way. Not copy a wedding blog. Because this is your life!
- Instead of guest wedding favors, you are proud to donate the money to a charity
- You will write your vows in a cute booklet and cry when saying them to your other half
- You can’t bring your dog to Europe for the elopement so you print a true-size portrait to make him part of your day
- Before the ceremony, both of you and the bridal party walk around Positano, drinking Peroni beers, and have so much fun!
Are you this type of lovers too? Let’s be friends!
life is a journey
Ciao my name is Peggy!
My job is to capture love and emotions to last a lifetime. I’m a photographer and truly a storyteller. I think that photography is the most important things for your wedding (with the dress and flowers!). I document life with a fresh, creative & delicate eye. I’m sensitive, curious, stubborn, optimistic and a hopeless romantic. I live in Italy for the man of my life. I love my two crazy rescue dogs (Dagobert & Leopoldo), I love waking up early, my morning green tea alone in the kitchen, gorgeous hotels & rooms with a view, singing loudly shameful disco songs in my Fiat 500, the museums of contemporary art, dinners with candles, the scent of clean sheets, avocado sushi rolls & coconut milk.
our lives are stories waiting to be told
Thank you to considering me to tell your story! You can ask for an estimate or any informations about intimate wedding, elopement or engagement through this form or sending an email at Ciao Peggy