our lives are stories waiting to be told
These are real stories!
… Telling your story
- You like to mix tradition and modernity: a boho dress with your mother’s diamond earrings
- Your groom wears Starwars cufflinks and Superman socks as he is always the hottest guy on earth in any circumstances
- You wear your Jimmy Choo around town for the pictures and end bare foot in the streets of Rome, eating a gelato
- You organise your jewish wedding in a greenhouse in Venice with a female Rabbi. What a stunning chuppah, Mazel tov!
- You are obsessed about flowers and in your dreams, you’d wear a flower crown to go to the office
- You organize to facetime the ceremony for your grand mother at home who can’t attend the wedding
- You can’t bring your dog to Europe for the elopement so you print a true-size portrait to make him part of your day
Are you this type of lovers too? Let’s be friends
life is a journey
Ciao my name is Peggy
My job is to capture love and emotions to last a lifetime. I’m a photographer and truly a storyteller. I think that photography is the most important things for your wedding (with the dress and flowers!). I document life with a fresh, creative & delicate eye. I’m sensitive, curious, stubborn and a hopeless romantic. I love my two crazy rescue dogs (Dagobert & Leopoldo), waking up early, my morning green tea alone in the kitchen, gorgeous hotels & rooms with a view, singing loudly shameful disco songs in my Fiat 500, the museums of contemporary art, dinners with candles, the scent of clean sheets, avocado sushi rolls & coconut milk.
Thank you to considering me to tell your story! You can ask for an estimate or any informations about intimate wedding, elopement or engagement through this form or sending an email at Ciao Peggy