Intimate wedding ceremony at the Lazy Olive in Tuscany
Amazing wedding ceremony on the hills of The Lazy Olive! Tuscany is such an amazing place for a destination wedding and this special location is like a family secret for happiness. Two great families and their best friends spent an incredible week in Tuscany to celebrate S and J wedding day.
You have to drive to arrive there, at some point you can even think that you are lost between the beauty of the tuscan hill and the iconic cypress. But it’s already the moment to discover all the magic and peace of The Lazy Olive. OMG I love this place so much, I can’t imagine a better location in Tuscany for nature and breathtaking views lovers.
I fell in love with the view of course and the food from their own vegetable garden (this is so amazing).
Intimate weddings and elopements are my favourite events because you don’t need to be 200 to live an incredible experience together and share unique memories in such a beautiful place. Family and friendship are so important for S and J and I’ve been so happy to meet them for the second time after J’s sister wedding last year between Sorrento and Positano.
Thank you again to share with me this special day at the Lazy Olive!
- Wedding dress : Sarah Seven via Calvet Couture Bridal
- Photography: Maison Pestea Photography
- Venue: The Lazy Olive Villa
- Wedding Planning: Daniela di Cesare
- Floral design and decor: Daniela di Cesare
- Hair & Makeup: Erin Mason (MOH)
- Officiant: Jill Mason
- Stationary: Sydney Beth Designs
- Signs: Christina Podlucky
- Catering: Malcom Ayres
- Wedding Shoes: SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Bridal belt & Veil: Sara Gabriel
- Bride Jewelry: BHLDN
- Grooms Suit: Luigi Bianchi Mantova via Dash’s of Old Town
- Robes: Plum Pretty Sugar
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Jenny Yoo
- String Trio: The Raffaello Trio
Tuscany elopement photographer – The Lazy Olive wedding photographer – destination wedding photographer
For informations on wedding coverage, elopement, honeymoon and pre-wedding, send me an email : Ciao Peggy
Can’t wait to hear about your story!