ELOPE TO ROME
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
By myself Peggy, your elopement photographer in Rome!
Rome means Dolce Vita
Elope in Rome is a unique experience and for sure, the best idea to create unforgettable memories together.
An elopement is always an adventure! All is about creating unique and unforgettable memories. The way you are. Telling so much about your personal story together. Rome is such a special place for an elopement. Enjoy a very special day, just the two of you… and a view.
How to get married in Rome
What kind of ceremony?
You have the choice for your elopement in Rome :
- a civil ceremony at Rome’s Town Hall: you have choice between two locations: the Sala Rossa at Campidoglio and Sala Complesso Vignola Mattei in Santa Maria in Tempulo. In that case, the best option is to hire a planner as you will need one for paperworks and to find testimonies
- a religious ceremony. Rome is full of incredible churches! More than 900… yes it’s really a lot. Rome is the city with the most churches in the world.
- a symbolic ceremony! my fav option as it’s the easiest, it’s more personal, it’s possible to organize last minute and you have lots of options to find the perfect spot and style for you. Almost everywhere you want if you don’t have guest! It can be on the terrace overlooking the Foro Romano, in Villa Borghese, on a terrace with the view on roofs next to Campidoglio… or on the roof of your hotel! Many amazing options. Let me know if you need ideas or info, I will be happy to help.
For more informations and recommendations for your elopement in Rome, contact me: Ciao Peggy
Because Rome is a fabulous town to elope
My advice about wedding planners in Rome
Do you need a wedding planner?
If you want a legal civil wedding or religious ceremony in church, it’s easier to work with a local wedding planner that will help you for the paperworks as it can be very complicated in Italy.
My advice is to avoid big impersonal agencies who sell «All-inclusive» elopement or wedding packages with everything inside (from ceremony to flowers, photographer etc.) because some of them are not flexible and don’t let you choose your own vendors. If you don’t like their suggestions, you should be free to do your own choices (because this is YOUR special day ;)).
If you need a referral, I work with great professional wedding planners in the area, feel free to email me : Ciao Peggy
Your hotel to live the Dolce Vita in Rome
What’s best than a night in the best hotel room in Rome?
My fav hotels in Rome:
One fo my fav in town! perfectly located on piazza della Repubblica, a few meters from Termini station. “Immerse in the splendour of ancient Rome in a crescent-shaped palazzo fronting the Piazza della Repubblica. Named for the Greek water nymphs of the Fountain of Naiads located in the centre of the piazza, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi showcases a uniquely storied history, with imposing 19th-century marble architecture, a Vatican granary wing, and ruins of the imperial Baths of Diocletian seen through the lower ground floor.” There’s even a very nice rooftop with a pool and a SPA… well yes it sound perfect for an elopement!!!! I’ve shot this elopement getting ready pics in this hotel.
- St Regis Located in an historic 1894 palazzo, the Hotel St Regis is perfect for you if you like luxury classic elegance and appreciate a perfect butlers service. “Nestled in the heart of the Rome and located within walking distance to the many attractions such as the Trevi Fountain and Via Veneto, the St. Regis Rome is one of the finest expressions of the hotel luxury. Over the decades The St. Regis Rome hosted many of Rome’s most exclusive and memorable events and wedding receptions. Murano chandeliers, frescoes and marble columns offer a rich backdrop for intimate occasions and unprecedented celebrations.”
- Hotel Hassler Well this is your hotel if you are in love with the Spanish Steps… it’s on Piazza Trinità dei Monti! The Palazzetto has an amazing rooftop terrace (I had two wedding cocktails there, it was really incredible, by nigth too) and you also have a 1 star Michelin panoramic restaurant. “Il Palazzetto, a beautiful 19th-century building overlooking the Spanish Steps, offers a location of enchantment, with unique event spaces that will make each private event a memorable occasion. This building is not only home to stunning event spaces but also to four boutique hotel rooms and two panoramic terraces where to enjoy cocktails and light meals.”
More ideas of hotel in Rome to come!
I love to help my couples to build the perfect elopement in Rome because as a photographer, I know what works best as I live the moments with them. From my experience, I know the best routes to make pictures in the best locations without loosing time in the traffic on taxi/car, that you will remember this yummy break in the best gelato shop in town (yes I’ve got the best address and I will share it with you!!!!), that you will love my small stories about the monuments and the hidden streets/spots I know because I spend my time walking in the city. I’m deeply in love with Rome, trust me, I know exactely where (and when) we have to go to enjoy the best view with a perfect light!
My page about elopements is here.
My elopement packages are here.
Elopement in Rome – Rome wedding – Rome wedding photographer – Rome wedding planner – Elope to Rome – Elope to Italy – Elopement in Italy – Elopement photographer – Europe elopement photographer – Elope to Europe – Destination wedding in Rome – Italy destination wedding photographer – Italy wedding – Italy wedding photographer – Getting married in Italy – Getting married in Rome – Italy wedding planner – Micro wedding in Italy – Micro wedding in Rome – Intimate wedding in Italy – Intimate wedding in Rome
Thank you for considering me to tell your story! You can ask for an estimate or any informations about intimate wedding, elopement or engagement through this form or sending an email at Ciao Peggy
Rome elopement photographer – Rome wedding photographer – Rome wedding planner – Rome elopement planner – getting married in Rome – elope to Rome – Elope in Rome – elope in Italy – elopement in Italy